
Saturday, April 01, 2006
I was bored. So I decided to blog.
i decided to stop shift-ing for a while. of course, some people will start thinking sick at this point...
y'know. my mindset about guys has kind of uh, changed. back when i was in primary school, i really disliked guys [perhaps that would be an understatement here] and avoided them at all costs. unless absolutely necessary, like ah, LEND ME CORRECTION TAPE. okay, that was random. well... back then, most of their characters and attitudes were kind of crappy. they were irritating violent loud-voiced frustrating could never help you with your work could never carry out a decent conversation without insulting you. hmm.
and so i came to the conclusion that guys were better off being avoided. but now i guess they're not that er, bad, after all.
don't get me wrong. i know there are certain irritating rumours, but yeah. i mean no. i mean.
no.
oh well. i'm a bit confused.
i like turquoise orange green suddenly. oh, and my all-time favourite, black. :D i think i like green best though.
NOT LIME GREEN, WHICH LIKE EVERYBODY LIKES. I DON'T SEE MUCH IN THAT GLARING COLOUR, really. sorry if i offended you. well maybe not. i'm just stating my opinion.
call me opiniated, call me this, call me that. call me perfectionistic, call me whatever.
so when combined, you'd call me opiniated this that perfectionistic whatever. words never cease to amaze me.
if anyone wants to know,
THE NEXT SNYO CONCERT WILL BE ON THE 12TH JULY. WHICH IS A MONDAY. IT'LL BE MOZART MOZART MOZART SHOSTAKOVICH. not sure about the ticket prices though. (: not yet.
guess why i went mozart mozart mozart shostakovich. you'll never guess.
COS WE'RE PERFORMING 3 PIECES BY MOZART, FOLLOWED BY SHOSTAKOVICH. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!
awwright. i guess not?
Okay, that was random. Back to normal now. I guess I've written enough for the day week huh?
Definitely.
Why do I answer my own questions all the time. =^
9:34 pm
|
|
|
|