Saturday, March 11, 2006
I think the human mind is a very interesting thing. But I shall not bore you with psychology.


Some people just don't know when to stop. They don't know when the other person is getting uncomfortable, getting upset, angry, frustrated, pissed, until that person just blows up, and serves him or her right.


I ate enough chocolate to last me a whole month. Year, maybe. Huh. The chocolate was so rich...*COUGHUNLIKE THE ONE DIRECTLY OPPOSITE WHO USED A GIGANTIC FONDUE MACHINE JUST FOR SHOW, AND USED A SMALLER ONE FOR DIPPING THE STUFFS IN, AND EVEN THEN THE CHOCOLATE WAS SO DILUTED IT FLOWED LIKE WATERCOUGH*. Anyhow. Marshmallows were really popular. Not surprising. The bananas actually tasted nice with chocolate. Now that's surprising. I expected it to be... quite disgusting, actually.


Mrs cheong actually had the guts to think of even buying a bikini. Hmm. That just shows. But anyhow, she managed to raise $10,000. Cool


Reverse bungee looked disappointing. Games were b-o-r-i-n-g. Except for the dunking. But even then I only watched chenwhatsisname and ms choo getting dunked. She was so heavy, even when somebody bounced the ball really hard against the lever (i think that's what it's called), the whole thing just vibrated. HAHA.


Respect thy teachers, girl.


Ahha. No way I'm gonna do that.




I love Philip Pullman.
7:34 pm

CREDS

Layout
Images: foto_decadent
Brushes[1] [2]
Designed-STILETTOS

TO BE
LATER.

LINKS

GBOOK
onefaith'05
adela
amanda
audrey; senior
bernadette; senior
calida
carin
claudice
dingjie
dlss
emily
grace
hansheng
hilary; senior
jasmine
jessica
joey
josephine
joy; senior
kelley
kevan
livvi
liuyi
michelle
michelle tang
nat
nicole
regina
racheltong
sokkhoong
stacy
stephanie
ugenie
vanessa
xianhui
yanyi
yiying




STATS


LATER.

TAG