
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Amazing how some people can forget so quickly what they once did to another person, huh? Simply amazing. I have not forgotten. How could I? It made such a big bloody impact on my life, and now it's harder.
Why? What? When? These questions are still hanging in the air, and I have given up hope of ever finding out the answers.
Nobody will be able to fathom this mystery. It's just you, me, nobody else. You suck. You didn't have the courage to tell me, and I didn't have the courage to walk away. But sometimes it's like this. We're addicted to the person who's just tormenting us, who's always just next to you, but it seems like she's a world apart from you. Weird, huh?
I guess you'll want to avoid me after this, like everybody does to somebody in our class. But I am not suicidal. I mean, fine, this so totally sucks, but I don't want to end my life. No thanks. I have a lot to live for, and that's what counts. Still, it doesn't erase the past nightmares...
I am sick and tired of conforming to what people want me to be. Mary-Anne, I don't like the way you do this, you should do it like that instead, you should be more this and that, you should be less this or that, etc. Shut the hell up. I have my own identity, unlike superficial people out there. Why must I conform to how you want me to be? Like that, I'd have a thousand and one personalities with a thousand and one different people. Isn't that stupid? I'm talking to the non-superficial people. Superficial people, I'm ignoring you.
Forget I ever said anything. This is getting insane. But after all, isn't that what I am? Everybody's insane, in a sorta way. Doesn't need to be insanely insane.
Ok. I'll be random now.
-Mlcf sucks.
-Sjw is weird.
-Jc is weirder than weird, he's a gay too.
-My hair has been ruffled so many times, it's getting on my nerves, and I'm itching to ruffle somebody, anybody's hair right now.
-I don't feel like playing for the fiesta music marathon concert afternoon night evening morning whatever.
-Rsml has a weird sense of humour.
-I have decided I like orange. The colour orange. And black too.
-Blue is getting too common, and it's starting to get on my nerves. Until I like blue again.
-This is boring.
-Bye.
6:10 pm
|
|
|
|