Sunday, December 18, 2005
Frustration, anger, hopelessness, loneliness, unpredictable moods, etc etc, it all boils down to the same thing.
Insecurity.
I mean, look. Ever since that day you just walked off without even a proper reason, I have never been truly able to be myself. It's like you took a part of me away as well. And damn you, can't you just return it?
Aaaaaaand. Did I ask you for any solutions? Any advice? I ain't stupid. If I knew there was a possible way out of this without that person, I would have done so. There is no way out, as far as I can see, and I definitely can see further than my nose. I didn't ask you to analyse the damned situation step-by-step, as if I were a lil' baby. I just need someone. Someone, just someone, anyone. Of course, it would have to be someone from my own school, my own class... But you never know.
It should be interesting, having a member of the opposite sex as your best friend, wouldn't it? I mean, I'd get fascinating insights from your mind, I'd learn why you people think that way, I'd get a new point of view from a completely different person.
But right now that's not the issue. Right now I've got to fight that pain, which simply will not leave. I gotta learn. But where? From whom? Besides, there's nothing to learn, is there...? Be wiser next time? Did I make a wrong choice? Not with that. No, no, no.
And why is every other thing my bloody fault?
7:54 pm