Monday, December 12, 2005
ARGHYUCKSEEWPFFFYETCHGAH.

Ok, what sort of english is that.

Fine. I'm sick of Lalo's symphony espagnole Op. 21. and Mendelssohn's concerto in E minor Op. 64. If I remembered correctly. It wouldn't be so bad if they played it a little better. Well, I think I've been taking good music for granted and today I just saw, the light of day. Whatever.

The intermediates were disappointing. I hope the seniors are better tomorrow. Oh jeez, I think I should get anti-depressants, don't you think? Just in case I get really sick or something. Should consider that. Trouble is, I don't think the clinics open that early...

They really must have thick skin to go up on stage when they know [I hope] that they don't sound exactly sweet. For that, I take off my hat to them. Really.

I wonder if anybody has told him about his right hand.

Tomorrow 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 people I know are participating. OPEN'S TOMORROW TOO! Oh YAY wow how nice really wonderful just great I'm going to spend near 12 hours at YMS. Shouldn't complain.

Maybe I really should get anti-depressants.

Devil's Trill. can't wait to see that man.

Well, and I'm currently in love with Mozart.

It was just a passing mood, don't worry.

And I'm sick of mendelssohn and lalo.

AHHHHHHH YOU HAD BETTER NOT PLAY LALO'S SYMPHONY ESPAGNOLE AS BADLY AS THE OTHERS, YOU UNDERSTAND, ***? YOU'RE GONNA GET INTO THE SEMIS AT LEAST, I DON'T CARE!

Well, and that may seem harsh to some, yet to others, not.

Seriously, doesn't anybody about to perform those pieces bother to listen to at least one decent recording of it? It's not like there's a shortage of CDs, right. They'd rather have it that there's a shortage of programme booklets for the NVPC. Which, may I add, is a biennual event.

Oh well, I guess people nowadays don't really appreciate the classics, they rather go into those POP, R&B, rock and whatnot. Sorry, but I can't help feeling that these kinds of music is really shallow. Most are. But then again, that's only my opinion. You're entitled your own. Everybody is. Just that some abuse that right, and go into the extremeties, which I feel, is extremely extreme.

Just like some people just can't appreciate classical music [I'm using the term classical here as a general guideline], I can't appreciate your modern music, like the above mentioned. The previous paragraph.

(:

I'm going to have a nightmare tonight, of mendelssohn's and lalo's music haunting my sleep. Of course, I need not add that they will sound lovely.

I need not add say anything.
8:10 pm

CREDS

Layout
Images: foto_decadent
Brushes[1] [2]
Designed-STILETTOS

TO BE
LATER.

LINKS

GBOOK
onefaith'05
adela
amanda
audrey; senior
bernadette; senior
calida
carin
claudice
dingjie
dlss
emily
grace
hansheng
hilary; senior
jasmine
jessica
joey
josephine
joy; senior
kelley
kevan
livvi
liuyi
michelle
michelle tang
nat
nicole
regina
racheltong
sokkhoong
stacy
stephanie
ugenie
vanessa
xianhui
yanyi
yiying




STATS


LATER.

TAG