Thursday, December 01, 2005
Disclaimer: This blog post, however insulting or offending it may seem to the reader, is not meant to insult or offend the reader. Please understand the situation. Thank you.
Love often makes a fool out of us. In fact, it always does. Nevermind if you don't know what I'm talking about.
First it was her, then it was her and her, then finally the last straw, her. Boy, I must be really difficult huh? Nevermind the first 'her'. It should be more of an 'it', but nevermind.
Damn you, don't you ever understand, I just feel damn lonely. I just wish...
And why can't I just let go? School hasn't started.
WHAT THE FCUK.
Ok.
I JUST FEEL DAMN FRUSTRATED, DON'T ASK WHY. I JUST NEED SOMEONE, DON'T ASK WHY. I FEEL useless, as if everybody is capable of making a friend, except me, that is...
DON'T ASK WHY.
I want a hamster for christmas.
DON'T ASK WHY!
8:20 am